- Al-Qur’an: to imprint the words and messages of the Qur’an onto the hearts and minds of people.
- Leadership: to generate model personalities who become proactive agents of change in society.
- Life Skills: to shape confident, emotionally stable, and capable people with a range of skills, including but not limited to public speaking, effective writing, financial management, technology, and other universal and relevant skills.
To create a new generation of well-rounded leaders who love the Qur’an, memorise it, and implement it in their daily lives.
- Loving: Our approach centres on the message of Quran and the Hadith that Allah’s Mercy supersedes His Wrath. Thus, lessons are taught with a message of love.
- Creative: We aim to constantly be creative in delivery methods and to encourage creativity in students.
- Fun: In creating a positive association with the Quran, the whole learning experience should be enjoyable and happy in a stress-free, nurturing environment.